PJ MASKS BICYCLE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
By submitting an entry, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and any other requirements designated by Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The PJ Masks Bicycle Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on August 25, 2020 at 9:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”)/6:00AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on September 3, 2020 at 6:00PM ET/3:00PM PT (“Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Entertainment One UK Limited (the “Sponsor” or “eOne”). This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the Sweepstakes, you (“Entrant” or “you”) accept and agree to follow these Official Rules.
- Who is Eligible: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are age 18 years or older at the time of entry in the U.S. State in which they reside.
Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and members of their same households (related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- How to Enter: You must have a Facebook account to enter. Facebook accounts can be obtained by visiting facebook.com and following the onscreen instructions. Creating an account is free. Please note that you must agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Policies in order to create an account. During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will make a Sweepstakes entry post, asking Entrants to finish the following statement: “Name one of the villains in the show.” (the “Entry”). To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must comment on the post by answering the statement. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, illegible, or misdirected entries due to any reason. Entries will only be accepted during the Sweepstakes Period.
LIMIT IS ONE ENTRY PER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT PER DAY. ANY ENTRANT FOUND TO SUBMIT MULTIPLE ENTRIES OR USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO ENTER WILL BE INELIGIBLE.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Random Drawing: On September 3, 2020, in a random drawing, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified on or about September 4, 2020, via direct message. All decisions made by Sponsor or its nominated agents on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. Winner will only be selected if he/she has complied with the Official Rules.
LIMIT ONE (1) WINNER PER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT PER SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE.
- Prize Information; Approximate Retail Value and Odds of Winning: Winner will receive one (1) prize selected by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, as described as follows:
|PRIZES||APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE|
|One (1) 12 inch PJ Masks bicycle and one (1) bicycle helmet||$94.00|
Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prizes awarded. If any one item is not available at the time of the drawing of the Winner, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that unavailable portion of the Prize with a substitute item of equal value. Additional Prize award details may be provided to the Winner at the time of the Prize notification. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize element, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. All federal, state and local taxes and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The odds of winning depend upon the number of valid entries received. Each Winner must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release/publicity release (except where prohibited) and any other legal documents that Sponsor may require, within five (5) business days from notification in order to receive the prize. Prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute an alternative prize(s) of equal or greater value. If a Winner either fails to timely provide his or her mailing address or declines a prize or fails to comply with any of the Official Rules, or if any prize is returned as undeliverable, such Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be chosen from the remaining pool of entries in accordance with the terms of the Official Rules at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, country, state and local taxes, and all other expenses associated with any prize. Where applicable, the prizes shall be delivered by Sponsor or Sponsor’s designated agent to the Winners within the jurisdiction of the domicile provided by each Winner. For the name of the winner of the Sweepstakes email: Samantha Lucas ([email protected]).
- Winner Notification: All Winners will be notified by Sponsor via a private message to the Winner’s Facebook account used to enter the Sweepstakes with additional instructions. If a Winner does not respond within 48 hours to the notification sent to his/her account after two (2) notifications have been sent by Sponsor, such Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award to another eligible entrant chosen from the remaining pool of entries in accordance with the terms set forth herein. All verified and eligible Winners will be tagged (using only their Facebook username used to enter the Sweepstakes) under the original post on the Official PJ Masks Facebook account during the Sweepstakes Period. By accepting the prize, the Winner consents to Sponsor’s use of their name, social media handle, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed for all business purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner based on a social media handle, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the social media handle submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a social media handle by a social media platform, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning social media handles.
- Disqualification: Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Further, an Entrant’s entry will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if Entrant:
- enters the Sweepstakes through any means other than described in these Official Rules;
- attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes, circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, or in any way tampers with any component of the Sweepstakes;
- submits multiple entries on the same prize post in the Sweepstakes or submits entries generated or caused by script, macro or other automated means; or
- submits his or her entry after the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period.
If any of the above occurs, Sponsor has the right to remedy any such action, disruption, or circumvention, and to seek damages from Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Liability Release: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to forever and irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify, and hold Facebook and Sponsor and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agencies and all prize suppliers, harmless from any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including any activity related thereto, including without limitation to the fullest extent permitted by law personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, whether suffered by Entrant or a third party. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to abide by and accept as final the Sponsor’s decisions and waives any right to appeal.
- Publicity Release: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant grants Sponsor permission to use, except where prohibited by law, Winner’s name, Facebook username, image, likeness, and state of residence, for Sponsor’s advertising and promotional purposes in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world and on the Internet in perpetuity, without compensation or additional consents from Entrant and prior notice, approval or inspection.
- Miscellaneous conditions: The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- Information: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT GRANTS TO SPONSOR PERMISSION TO COLLECT, process, AND USE PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION provided by Entrant (INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, name, date of birth, email address, MAILING ADDRESS, AND STATE of residence) AND TO TRANSFER SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE TO Entertainment One UK Limited., in the United States, which may have different personal INFORMATION protection laws than Entrant’s STATE of residence.
Entrant may request access to and/or correction or deletion of Entrant’s personal information (in connection with the Sweepstakes) at any time by submitting such request to Sponsor’s Customer Service as follows: [email protected] Any inquiries or complaints with respect to Entrant’s personal information should also be channeled to Sponsor in this manner. Entrant further acknowledges that it will be necessary for Sponsor to store and process Entrant’s personal information for the purpose of administering the Sweepstakes, without which Entrant will not be able to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Governing Law: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes, and all disputes related thereto are governed by the laws of the State of Rhode Island in United States, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrant understands that by entering this Sweepstakes, entrant is providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. ANY AND ALL COMMENTS MADE BY ENTRANTS REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
- Right to Cancel Sweepstakes: Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- Requesting Copies: These Official Rules can be sent free of charge to anyone who requests them. To receive a copy of these Official Rules or the names of the prize Winners, please email Samantha Lucas ([email protected]). All requests must be received by October 1, 2020.